Monday, 15 December 2014

My Top Ten Beauty Buys of 2014


In no particular order here are my top ten picks for 2014!



1.Wet N Wild Comfort Zone
This is my go to palette since being sent one of few months ago by Publicity Loft. It's inexpensive (you can pick it up in Penneys) and the pigments are fantastic. 


2. Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm.
Santa can you bring me one in every colour? I was gifted one on one of my visits to the lovely girls at Beauty Bootcamp and now I always keep my chubby stick in my pocket or hand bag. It's been so cold that my lips have been turning blue so having a hint of colour as well as moisture is great.


3.Yon Ka Dry Skin Toner 
Godsend to my skin! Can not recommend enough. I received this in one of my Chic Treat boxes and will definitely been hinting for this to be in my Christmas stocking.



4. The Body Shop Almond Oil Nail Varnish Remover 
I change nail colours a lot so I wanted to hug the PR staff at The Body Shop for this beaut! Smells lovely and takes off colours without ruining my nails.


5. Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick.
This stuff stays on all night and the next day! Best budget lippie ever!


6. NIMA make up brushes 
Was hearing a lot about these brushes and after buying a set for my birthday I can get what the hype is about. So affordable for the quality you get. Can't wait to complete my set!


7. Physicians Formula  Happy Booster Blush 
This is the cutest thing ever and the perfect shade of blush for my pale skin. There need to be more Physicians Formula outlets in Dublin as I live nowhere near their stockist in Swords but if you do live in Swords pick this stuff up it's great.

8. The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara 
The only mascara I've worn this year that hasn't clumped my eyelashes. Will be restocking on this!

9. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
The best concealer in the world. I rarely ever wear foundation. On bad days it's a wisp of Lasting Perfection and I'm good to go.


10. Bia Beauty  Stop The Clock Gel 
Saw visible results with this very shortly after I started using it. Very good value and you only need to use the tiniest bit so it lasts ages.









No comments:

Post a Comment