I love designer clothes but I live on a budget so being thrifty is important.
I'm constantly looking online, in consignment shops, charity shops, going to clothes swaps and buying from friends looking to unload their gorgeous garments for a fraction of the price.
Chanel is a brand I've wanted to own for ages but even when it's half price a Chanel bag can still cost about 1,000 euro. Luckily this year I managed to pick up some Chanel baggies which collectively came to a little over 100 euro. How? Here's the story of my Chanel.
This is actually a Chanel make up bag but I use it as a clutch bag. It's made from a velvety material and I love the cobalt blue colour of it. It's was bought from Siopaella for 39euro.
These 2 bags I bought from a friend off loading some of accessories so she could make room for new ones. She was selling a lot of her stuff but when I saw her post about the Chanel I was straight in!
She gave me the 2 bags for 75euro which is beyond a bargain.
Have you picked up any amazing bargains recently?
Drop me a comment below and let me know your stories.



No comments:
Post a Comment